Want to Make Things Like This?
Ask us about your next project.
We liaise closely with your design team to develop a product to suit architect, designer and end-user specification and colour. We offer a full range of fabrics from our Dobby and Jacquard weaving machines, fabric dyeing and yarn dyeing
- Develop fabrics with our in-house CAD and CAM design system.
- Specialist fabrics for heavy duty commercial environments such as, transport, trains and car seating.
- Full range of office seating, common areas in public spaces, school theatres, walls and office screens.
- Auditorium seating, airport lounges, resorts and hotel spaces.
- We supply school wear checks and plains to suit any school uniform colours and designs.
- We use of a full range of EU Eco wools, wool blends, low VOC polyesters and cotton blends are available.
- Fancy yarns such as Boucle, Flax and Chenille
We are proud of our heritage of providing high quality fabrics. Our continued focus on quality is reflected in the way we operate our business from design, development, using quality raw materials, manufacturing processes, finished fabric inspection through to a timely service delivery.
We continue to look for improvements in our operations to stay innovative and up-to-date with furnishing and textile trends.
Our quality systems are an integral part of the business and reflect the company culture of continuous improvement in:
- Design & development
- Effective procurement strategies
- Sourcing quality raw materials
- In-process & finished goods inspection regimes
- Service delivery for customer outcomes
Caring for our Environment
Geelong Textiles Australia supplies a range of textile products meeting stringent criteria to extensive environmental standard of our customers. The mills green programs ensures best practise manufacturing recycle program at all levels of production. Most of our yarn suppliers are certified to EU Eco standards. Geelong Textiles Australia Pty Ltd has been audited and certified by GECA and the Global Green Tag Certification Scheme.
Talk to us about your project today.
Our staff have over a century of experience in textile manufacturing across a range of applications.
Used to make allover figured fabrics such as brocades, tapestries, and damasks, is woven on a loom having a Jacquard attachment to control individual warps.
Wool & Worsted
Quality local Australian wool and worsted yarns are used in our weaving process. We work with you to develop the best textiles for your application and designs
Bananas, coffee, pineapple, lotus, stinging nettles and hemp – what sounds like the ingredients on an exotic shopping list are actually all natural resources that can be turned into sustainable textiles.
Get In Touch
High quality Australian textile manufacturing for contract furnishing, transport, school wear and corporate apparel fabrics.
403 Pakington St., Geelong, VIC Australia
+61 (0) 3 5221-7277